WELCOME TO THE ONE ESKIMO FANSITE

WELCOME TO THE ONE ESKIMO FANSITE

Monday 24 December 2007

News, News, News.

Hey guys,

I've got alot of exciting news for you guys, so I'm just going to give you the rundown. All of this news is courtesy of the ever-brilliant Paul. In fact, it's getting ridiculous- I should set him up with admin rights to the blog so he can tell you some of this stuff himself! I'll see what he thinks about that.

The most exciting bit of news is that we now know the date of One EskimO's debut album. It's called "All Balloons" and is due out March 31st 2008. The news came from this excellent article about the band. The article contains a lot of new details about the band that I will add to the bio shortly.

The second bit of news is that One EskimO have added another gig in Janurary to their up coming performances. I'll be sure to include that on the website too.

Oh, speaking of the website, there's one little addition. See that funky letter symbol at the bottom of each post? You can use that to email articles to your friends if you like. :-)

Hope you're all having a nice winter!

- Glenn :-)

No comments: