WELCOME TO THE ONE ESKIMO FANSITE

WELCOME TO THE ONE ESKIMO FANSITE

Wednesday 12 December 2007

Site Update!

Hey One EskimO fans,

I thought I should really post and talk about the site a little. As you can see, it's a pretty basic blog right now, but I just thought it'd be nice to have a place where fans can show support for the band!

Within the next few days, I'll set us up a forum so we can talk about the band. As far as I know, there's nowhere else like that yet. It'd be great to have some community threads going, but my main worry is that nobody's going to be around to see it! So if you're a fan, please bookmark the site, and tell anyone who likes One EskimO about it. I feel bad going on about my own blog to people, so I'm totally dependant on you guys to spread the word.

I realized the other day that people couldn't comment on my posts without getting a google account, which seemed like a pain... so I've removed that so now anyone can post a comment without having to sign up. So pleeeease feel free! Then I'll know that somebody's reading!

My last point is the name of the site: "One EskimO Fansite". Hardly inspiring! If you have a better name, please suggest it in the comments section below!

Take care you guys!

- Glenn :-)

2 comments:

AllisonPA said...

Great site you got here!

One eskimO Fan said...

Thanks alot :-)